Dedicated Party Host
PGF keeps the party rockin’ while parents take pictures and have fun.
Birthday girl or boy receives party plate customized with their name.
Event Clean Up
Parents enjoy the party while we take care of the clean up.
$16 (+tax) per painter 8 guest minimum Each party guest will design and paint a 6″ square tile with their own artistic idea. Then they’ll transform it into 3D art by adding a clay cut out with lots of options to choose from. We will add a ribbon to complete this perfect wall hanging.
MIX IT UP PARTY
$17 (+tax) per painter 8 guest minimum This party is sure to please all your little artists’ personalities! Each party guest may choose a piece to paint from a wide variety of options including a salad plate, mug, figurine, and tons more options for boys and girls.
CREATE YOUR OWN
$3.00 per painter, pottery priced separately ($12 minimum) 8 guest minimum A perfect creative party experience for your child! You, as the host, will choose the pottery your child and guests will paint. Choices range from $12.00 and up. Choose from our large selection of standard or kids shapes! For best selection – this party should be scheduled 2 weeks prior to date of event. Call or stop by the studio to choose your pottery for this party package.
CLAY HAND PRINT PARTY
$22 per painter 8 guest minimum Perfect for little hands. Kids will make a clay hand-print impression in clay and your PGF host will cut out the impression. Kids will paint a 6” tile plaque. PGF will paint the clay hand print and attach it to the tile. A ribbon will be added to make the perfect wall handing. Additional drying time is required for clay hand prints. Allow 3 weeks for completion of your party pieces.
All Reserved Parties Include (with minimum of 8 party painters):
- 90 minutes of reserved project and party time. (May vary with parties for those under the age of (6) six years old (1 hour)
- Post Card Invitations (pickup in studio)
- Designated PGF Party Host for your entire reserved time. Step-by-step project instructions by your PGF Host.
- 6” Celebration Tile plaque or 8″ Celebration Plate for parties over $140, custom painted for your child. For parties under $140, the plate is available at a cost of $12.00.
- Use of refrigerator/freezer.
- You may bring cake, cupcakes, etc for your celebration.
- Use of Design Center tools and glaze colors as age appropriate.
- PGF will glaze and fire all projects. We’ll individually package each guest’s project, with most being ready for pick up by you 10 – 14 days after your party. PGF will call you when your order is complete.
- Birthday party purchase qualifies for our Loyalty Card (for each $100 purchases, customer receives $10 off next purchase.)
- AND YES…CLEAN UP IS ON US!
Available Party Times
Parties are offered:
- Tuesdays through Fridays at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 & 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays at 12:00, 2:00 & 4:00 p.m.
A few Paint, Glaze & Fire party considerations to keep in mind:
- Kids’ parties are ages 18 and younger
- Only Non-Toxic, Lead Free Glazes and products are used at PGF.
- Party hosts should plan to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the party starts to settle in and to be sure you are there to welcome guests.
- We have plenty of space to put out your birthday cake and drinks. We do not supply paper goods.
- We recommend “drop off” parties, as we don’t have room for more than 15 kids if all parents are present.
- For smaller children, we recommend time slots earlier in the day when our studio is not so busy and there is more room to accommodate a little extra parental help.
- Keep in mind: some of the paints used at Paint, Glaze & Fire are washable. Other types, such as acrylics, are not. But we have aprons for kids to wear, so they don’t splatter their good clothes!
- PGF accepts and appreciates Party Host gratuity for excellent customer service
$25 Deposit required and will be applied to your party purchase. Final balance will be calculated and payable at time of party.
‘LIFE’ sometimes gets in the way! We try to accommodate those situations, and do our best to change dates and times to meet your needs when available. When you cancel your party NO LATER than 4 days prior to event date a FULL deposit refund will be issued to the credit card used in the registration process. Deposits will not be refunded for no shows.
All Birthday Parties facilitated by a PGF Assistant require a minimum of 8 paid guests participating in the creative process. If less than 8, the birthday child’s mother, father or sibling may paint to make the total of 8 pieces painted.
Before Your Party
Please contact us 2-3 days prior to your party to confirm the number or guests expected. If your party attendance falls below the 8 guest minimum, you may choose to pay for the difference to take advantage of the discounted party pricing or you may choose to party with us without discounts and a designated PGF Party Assistant. Please understand this is a business policy…and that you will receive the highest customer service either way. Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your start time – just in time to greet your party guests. Your party area will be set up and ready to go.
A PG&F BIRTHDAY PARTY… TO GO?!
Now you can take the fun of a PG&F birthday party with you to your house, the park… wherever! Just pick up the supplies (paint, art pieces, brushes) and bring them back after your party. We’ll fire your pieces and let you know when they’re ready to be picked up. Call us at 913-661-CLAY for more information.